Friday, January 2, 2009

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year everyone!

First off, I've been taking a break from reading new books, and am currently re-reading
Twilight (it was a spur-of-the-moment book craving) So, I'm on page 200 and something, since last night. Anyway, here are a few books that are worth re-reading for me:

When It Happens by Susan Colasanti
The Truth About Forever by Sarah Dessen
Honey, Baby, Sweetheart by Deb Caletti

Looking For Alaska by John Green

So, after I finish Twilight (and possibly New Moon, Eclipse, and maybe even Breaking Dawn) I plan to start the Harry Potter Series... (Good?)

Anyway, so that should keep me occupied for a while. On the music side: Paramore (previously mentioned in December blogs) is a teenage rock band. Of course, like any other teen-fan driven band, red hair, whines, and guitar solos are included frequently, I'll admit that. But, Hayley, the lead singer, is cool. She may be petite and innocent-looking in real life, but she certainly rocks out in recordings. Though, not necessarily being my genre of music, after hearing their singles 'Decode' and 'Misery Business' I was drawn in.

Also, I highly recommend Spotlight by Mutemath and Coming Home by the 88. You gotta try those out.


Peace, Love, Nerdfighters, and Twihards.

No comments:

Post a Comment