Saturday, February 21, 2009

Quick Update- Dark Was the Night


So it's been awhile since I've updated my few followers, so here's a quick recommendation, then I'll see when I can get back to posting more often.

So it's called Dark Was the Night. I have yet to listen to the full album, which includes 32 tracks from varying artists, but from what I've heard so far, I can easily say that it's well put together, and the songs are beautiful and all fit together in a nice, calm compilation. It features incredible bands and artists on the mix, which include Ben Gibbard (of Death Cab for Cutie); Feist; Cat Power; Iron and Wine; the Decemberists; Sufjan Stevens; and Spoon.

The compilation's profits also go to AIDS/HIV awareness fund. You can find the album on itunes, for $15.99, or on Amazon.com, for $9.99.

On books, I'm extremely behind. It's been an extremely busy week. I have yet to finish any of the books mentioned in the previous posts, but I'll work hard on completing atleast one by my next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment